Commercial Drone Flying – ONLINE COURSE
What To Expect?
Our course is designed by Dave King, an industry expert that understands how to make the curriculum and training easy-to-understand. Each lesson contains step-by-step explanations by our instructor that enables you to easily follow along and visually see ‘How’ and What’ you need to do.
Our Commercial Drone Flying course curriculum covers everything you need to know to fly commercially with confidence.
- Minimize Time – Our course gets right to the point so that you are learning what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- Easy To Understand – Every lesson is visually easy to follow and understand.
- Only What You Need – No Filler content. We focus on exactly what you need. Nothing More – Nothing Less.
- Instructors – Real expert instructor is available to answer questions via email and phone.
- Videos – Our video lessons are designed for optimal studying and understanding. Our topics are broken into shorter individual videos, allowing you time, if needed, before moving onto the next topic.
I’m New To Commercial Drone Flying, But, Do I Really Need To Take A Course?
We understand many drone hobbyists have become very comfortable with recreational flying. Over time many begin to consider turning their hobby into a form of income. That’s great! There’s nothing like making some extra money, or a career, out of something you enjoy doing.
Having said that, one big mistake often made by new commercial remote pilots is thinking they can simply take turn their recreational flight experience into a commercial application. All too often they are ill-prepared and run into several unforeseen issues that they never experienced when recreational flying. As a hobbyist, you often get the choice of location, the days/conditions you choose to fly, and so on. When taking on a commercial job, however, there are many new factors, conditions, and flight patterns that are not often experienced during recreational flying. As such, you’ll need to be become skilled in navigating and assessing those commercial flights before taking on a job.
Simply put, if you want to start on the right foot, impress your clients, and decrease risk to your equipment and others, then the answer is, Yes. This Commercial Flight Course will give you a head-start while also saving you a ton of unwanted surprises, heart-ache, and money.
Learn To Fly Commercially With Confidence!
It’s Easy and Fully Comprehensive!
We can help you easily get your commercial drone flights in the air with confidence. All the information you need to successfully get started with commercial drone flights is in this easy-to-understand course.
Lets Get Started!