FAA Part 107 Renewal
Online Prep Course
Easily Pass The Official Part 107 Renewal Exam
Having previously passed the initial Part 107 exam will be helpful in the renewal exam, but, it will not be enough. The Part 107 renewal exam has some similar topics to the initial Part 107 exam, however, there are some elements you will find to be very different. Without proper studying on the right topics and changes, it could affect your success in passing the renewal exam.
Here’s a chart on the initial vs recurrent Part 107 exam topics:
We have designed this course so that you can get the information you need in the least amount of time.
-This course also includes a practice test to help you better gauge your readiness.
The official exam covers several topics that can be quite extensive and exhausting to prep and study.
Steel City Drones Flight Academy’s Online FAA Part 107 Renewal Exam prep course is designed by our experts that understand how to teach the information you need in an easy-to-understand manner. After completing our prep course you will have the confidence to take the official exam and become Part 107 certified!
- Minimize Time – We guide you on what to study within the least amount of time.
- Easy To Understand – Our curriculum and aeronautical material has been designed into an easy-to-understand platform.
- Only What You Need – As a re-certification test, we understand you already have the basic knowledge of the FAA Part 107 certification. What you need is information focused directly on passing the FAA Part 107 renewal test. Nothing More, Nothing Less.
- Instructors – Real expert instructors are available to answer questions via email and phone.
- Videos – Our video lesson is designed for optimal studying and understanding.
- Practice Tests – We provide a comprehensive FAA Renewal practice test
Do I Need A Part 107 Renewal Certification?
If it has been 2 years since your Part 107 Certification and you are planning to continue operating a drone commercially, then the answer is Yes. It is mandated by the FAA that all FAA Part 107 certified drone pilots renew their certification every 2 years by passing the FAA Part 107 Re-certification Exam.
Pass Your FAA Part-107 Renewal Certification Exam!
It’s Easy and Fully Comprehensive!
We can help you easily pass the FAA Part 107 Recertification exam. All the information you need to successfully prepare for the test is in this short, easy-to-understand course.
Lets Get Started!