FAA Part 107 Exam Prep
Pass The Official Part 107 Exam
If you want to earn income with your drone then FAA Part 107 certification is required by law for drone pilots to fly UAS or UAVs for commercial and business purposes.
Taking the FAA Part 107 pilot exam, also called the “Airman Knowledge Test”, can be overwhelming for many. The official exam covers several topics that can be quite extensive and exhausting to prep and study.
Steel City Drones Flight Academy’s Online FAA Part 107 Test Prep course is designed by our experts that understand how to teach the information you need in an easy-to-understand manner. After completing our prep course you will have the confidence to take the official exam and become Part 107 certified!
- Minimize Time – We guide you on what and how to study within the least amount of time.
- Easy To Understand – Our curriculum and aeronautical material has been designed into an easy-to-understand platform.
- Only What You Need – Aeronautical info meant for airplane pilots has been removed to focus directly on information needed for drone operators.
- Instructors – Real expert instructors are available to answer questions via email and phone.
- Videos – Expert videos on all course topics for better optimal studying and understanding.
- Documents – You will have access to download all the official FAA documents needed to study.
- Practice Tests – We provide an official FAA practice test. You also have options for Topic-tests and ‘Make your Own’ quiz.
Do I Need Part 107 Certification?
If you are planning to operate a drone commercially and get paid for your drone services, then you will need a Part 107 Certification pilot licence. Under federal law, all drone operators wanting to earn income or make a business with drones need FAA Part 107 Certification. To fly drones commercially without certification will lead to serious fines for each regulation that is violated during each single flight under Part 107 and acquiring real clientele without certification would be impossible.
Our FAA Part 107 course curriculum covers everything you need to prep for the FAA Part 107 exam including expert videos, Official FAA documents needed for study and our expert teachers that are available to assist you.
Visit our our online school to learn more and for registration.
Become FAA Part-107 Certified!
It’s Easy and Fully Comprehensive!
If you’re ready want to start building clientele and earn income with drones, then you’ll need a FAA Part 107 Certification and we can help you get it!
Register today and get the training you need to pass the exam.